Thursday, March 6, 2008

Can we use Astrology for a Better World?

You may wonder why on Tomorrow Matters I often have guests who offer different perspectives or different ways to look at solutions to our eco-problems..., maybe even these guest seem to offer “woo woo” methods of looking at the world.. I’ll tell you straight up that I strive to ignite the passions in my listeners in whatever way possible. Passions to make changes in their lives and their communities. Who am I to say what gets one person off the couch and plant a garden on their front lawn and makes another roll their eyes.. as far as I can see, anyone who has a solution to the environmental problems of today for a better world tomorrow is welcome.

What gets you off the couch and into the community to make some radical change?

No comments: